Friday, July 3, 2009

!!-DIZZINESS-!!

Al Medina Al MunawwarahImage via Wikipedia

Hello friends, me again. Hrmm....all of you must question, 'Why would I put the TITLE just like that?". So, this is my story. It's about 2 hours ago, after I sit at the MOSQUE waiting for the 'khutbah' to end. As the 'khutbah' end, it's time to pray, and I stand up to prepare. As I put my glasses at the wall, my HEAD become dizzy. While I'm praying, I feel like CANNOT BREATH, and start to shake like someone been drunk. I feel like I'm going to fall-down as everybody keep focus on praying. But then, I try to fight my DIZZINESS. At last, I done with my pray and sit at the side of the mosque to relax myself. I'm kind of afraid that something going to happen to me, but luckily, I can stand it. Thank GOD I'm okay now, huh..... Then, I realize that while I'm sitting there, its kind of hot there because I sit at an open area. I think that is the reason why I get this DIZZINESS. So, next time I will not sit at that spot again, as I know what will happen after that. So, thats it for this evening, I need some space to relax and refresh myself. Till then, later.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: