Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello WORLD!!

Sunrise shown in time lapse.  The motions of S...Image via Wikipedia

Hahaha....its FRIDAY already, and its the last day of the week for working, although I'm just doing my practical training. But notice tHIS, I feel like really working here, means I did not feel myself as a student that waste my time here, with a little things to do, and without any allowance, hehehe... I like this place, I like all the people working here, and I like the condition and environment here. Know what?? I never woke up early before, as early as 6.00 am. Despite, while I got classes before, never woke up that early. Now I see some improvement within myself, I'M PROUD!! I think many friends also like their practical place, if they don't, they should to, because they been given some allowances rather than me, nothing. At least they have something in return, they should appreciate that. Maybe they didnt like their practical place because they been given many job to do, but THINK, THAT'S WHAT THEY PAY TO YOU FOR. That's it, I'm starting my work here in the morning. If I have free time in the evening, I will post something later. Till then. (the most rubbish language in my life)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: