Monday, July 13, 2009

My Day

Motorbike "NSU SportMax" (1955) at t...Image via Wikipedia

Assalamualaikum!!

Hai everybody, I'm back here writing anything in my mind. So, the story begin as this morning as I 'REMPIT' my motorcycle to my workplace, actually my practical place, haha... Along the way, I experience traffic jammed at Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang, where a lady, maybe, riding her motorcycle, but lying down the road, with bleeding mouth. I got scared, and hope that tragic didn't happen to me. Since this is my first day riding my motorcycle, I'm quiet careful on the road, because I fear that I'll miss the right route, haha... But at last, I'm here beside my desk, writing this story. Alhamdulillah..... Finally I got here safely. Later after lunch, I'll off duty and will ride my motorcycle again, to my next destination, UiTM Malaysia, Shah Alam. I got class on 1830 till 2200. How tired I am, I have to face it, its my responsibility right. So, for those friend that will attend classes tonight, meet me later, hope everything will be alright, AMIN.... Okay, thats it for today, got to go, have some work to do. Later then, see ya!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: